How to Consign
Is your closet taking over your bedroom?
Clean out your gently used designer clothing & bring them to What's In My Closet?
Here's how to become a valued consignor:
- We only accept clothing for the current or upcoming season, no more than two years old.
- Appointments are necessary to bring in clothing to consign.
- Clothing must be in next to perfect condition, dry cleaned or pressed and on hangers (no boxes or tubs). Hangers will be returned after intakes.
- We accept only high quality items for consignment
- When you bring in your items, What's In My Closet? will select based on our customer preference. Sometimes there will be items that we just can not sell, please don't take it personally.
- We accept handbags, shoes, belts, scarves, and other accessories
- Items consigned will remain on the floor for 90 days, at the end of your contract you will receive a cheque for the items that have sold and the remaining items will be ready for pick up. We will keep your items for 21 days after which they will be donated.
- What's In My Closet? will establish the selling price, you will receive 40% of the final sale at the end of your contract.